Standard 14-Bolt Disc Brake Conversion Kit – Full Float – Cab & Chassis Hubs On SRW Axle
Free Priority Shipping
Whether you’re upgrading the drum brakes on your old pickup’s rear axle, or adding disc brakes to a 14-bolt axle for a project vehicle, we’ve got you covered. And you’ll love your 14-bolt disc brake setup when the project’s done. Like all Lugnut4x4 kits, this 14-bolt disc brake conversion kit clears 16″ wheels.
Converting the drum brakes on your 14-bolt rear axle to disc brakes has a lot of benefits:
- Improved braking performance
- Increased resistance to brake fade
- Reduced un-sprung weight on the rear axle for a better ride
- More clearance for wheels
- Improved brake pedal feel
- Easier brake maintenance
Every Lugnut4x4 disc brake conversion kit includes all the parts you need to convert your drum brakes to disc. All you need are the appropriate tools, brake fluid, and a little elbow grease.
NOTE: This kit is not for dually axles. Not sure if you have a full-float or semi-float 14-bolt axle? Not sure if you have a slide-on drum or not? No problem! Check out our 14-bolt identification chart and you’ll know exactly what you need.
This Standard 14-bolt kit fits all Full Float – Cab & Chassis Hubs On SRW Axle axles and includes:
- (2) Standard truck rotors
- Rotor mounting – slide on rotors
- (4) Ceramic brake pads
- (2) JB6 brake calipers with steel pistons
- (2) 3/8″ thick steel caliper mounting brackets
- (2) Stainless steel brake hoses
- (2) Bolt-on hose mounts with clamps
- (4) Copper washers
- (2) Banjo Bolts
Need an emergency brake? Click here to upgrade for $250 more.
Do you want to change a few options? Click here to customize the kit to your needs.
14-Bolt Disc Brake Conversion Kit Installation
Anyone with a basic understanding of brake systems will find the installation simple.
Also, we include an instruction sheet and a part number list in the kit. That makes ordering replacement parts easy.