Emergency Brake Calipers
$100.00 – $125.00
- Includes 1 dual-function emergency brake caliper, no pads
- Replaces your current brake calipers.
- 1976-1978 Cadillac Eldorado caliper style
- Heavy-duty brake calibers come with an 80mm piston for greater braking power.
- Note: color may vary from photos
Need e-brake calipers? You found them! Our emergency brake calipers feature:
- Much stronger parking brake lever arm than OEM calipers
- Pass inspection when parking brakes or e-brakes are required
- Almost identical-in-size to JB6 calipers and JB7 calipers
- Heavy-Duty emergency brake calipers have a larger piston (80mm) for greater braking power and control which is perfect for hauling heavy loads.
If you are located in the USA, your e-brake caliper order will qualify for free priority shipping.
The common part numbers are 18-4117 for the left and 18-4116 for the right.
Each order includes one (1) caliper without the pads. It’s recommended you use D122 pads only. The D122 pads have a nub on the back that keeps the piston from rotating when the parking brake is actuated. More info about that here.
You’ll be impressed by the strength of these Lugnut4x4 calipers. They have a much stronger parking brake lever arm than OEM calipers. In fact, the lever arm won’t bend. Click here for more details. Of course, you can always contact us if you have questions, too.
Similar In Size To JB6 and JB7 Calipers
The standard Lugnut4x4 e-brake calipers are almost identical in size to the JB6 calipers. These Eldorado style calipers will handle most jobs that you can throw at them.
If you know you’re going to be hauling heavier loads upgrade to our Heavy-Duty emergency brake calipers that are more like the JB7 calipers and have an 80mm piston for increased stopping power and braking control.
The mounting locations are the exact same as both JB6 and JB7 emergency brake calipers, too.
Remember, this item contains only one caliper without the pads. If you need more, be sure you add two calipers to your cart or check out our complete kit.
Standard Caliper ($100), OUT OF STOCK – Heavy-Duty Caliper ($125)