Premium Ford Sterling 10.25 Rear Axle Disc Brake Conversion Kit (Emergency Brake Calipers Incl.)
Free Priority Shipping
Whether you’re upgrading the drum brakes on your old pickup’s rear axle, or adding disc brakes to a project vehicle, we’ve got you covered. And you’ll love your Ford Sterling 10.25 disc brake setup when the project’s done.
Converting the drum brakes on your Ford Sterling 10.25 axle to disc brakes has a lot of benefits:
- Improved braking performance
- Easier brake maintenance
- Increased resistance to brake fade
- Reduced un-sprung weight on the rear axle for a better ride
- Improved brake pedal feel
Every Lugnut4x4 disc brake conversion kit includes all the parts you need to convert your drum brakes to disc. All you need are the appropriate tools, brake fluid, and a little elbow grease.
This Premium Ford Sterling kit fits all Ford Sterling 10.25 Rear Axle axles and includes:
- (2) Standard truck rotors
- (4) Ceramic Brake Pads
- (2) Emergency Brake Calipers
- (2) Emergency Brake Cables
- (2) 3/8″ Thick Steel Caliper Mounting Brackets
- (2) Stainless Steel Brake Hoses
- (2) Bolt-On Hose Mounts With Clamps
- (2) Premium Wheel Seals
- (4) Copper Washers
- (2) Banjo Bolts
Don’t need an emergency brake? Click here to save $250.00.
Do you want to change a few options? Click here to build your own custom kit.
Ford Sterling 10.25 Disc Brake Conversion Kit Installation
Anyone with a basic understanding of brake systems will find the installation simple.
We include a parts list with instructions in the kit so that you can order replacement parts locally if you want.