Dana 44/10 Bolt Disc Brake Kit For 1973-86 Chevy Front Axle
Replace the OE disc brakes on your 1973 to 1986 Chevy Dana 44 or 10 Bolt axle with our disc brake kit!
- Parts are OEM quality (or better)
- Available add-ons include performance rotors and powder coated HD calipers
- Everything you need to do both sides of the axle is included in every kit (except brake fluid)
Every US order includes free priority shipping.
Replacing the disc brakes on your Dana 44 or 10 Bolt 1973-1986 Chevy front axle with a kit from Lugnut4x4 has a lot of benefits:
- Improved braking performance
- Increased resistance to brake fade
- Improved brake pedal feel
If you’re looking for a way to make your old truck stop better and faster – and more reliably – you’ve found it.
Everything You Need
Every Lugnut4x4 brake kit includes all the parts you need to replace your brake system – all you need are the appropriate tools, brake fluid, and a little elbow grease.
This Dana 44/10 Bolt axle brake kit is for 1973 to 1986 3/4 ton Chevy trucks only.
The kit includes:
- (2) 12.5″ standard 3/4 ton truck rotors
- (2) Standard duty JB6 3/4 ton truck brake calipers with steel pistons. Heavy-duty JB7 caliper upgrades are available.
- (2) Caliper pins
- (1) Set of four high quality semi-metallic brake pads. Ceramic brake pads are available as an upgrade.
- (4) Copper washers
- (2) banjo bolts
- Anti-rattle clips
- All bolts are Grade 8, much stronger than the standard Grade 5 you find in most kits
Please note that we can provide braided stainless steel brake hoses here. To order this kit with the longer 24″ braided stainless, just order this kit with no hoses, and then add-on the 24″ hoses as a separate item.
Kit includes instruction sheet and part number list, so that ordering replacement parts is easy. Anyone with a basic understanding of brake systems will find the installation simple.