Budget Ford Sterling 10.25 Rear Axle Disc Brake Conversion Kit
Free Priority Shipping
Whether you’re upgrading the drum brakes on your old pickup’s rear axle, or adding disc brakes to a project vehicle, we’ve got you covered. And you’ll love your Ford Sterling 10.25 disc brake setup when the project’s done.
Converting the drum brakes on your Ford Sterling 10.25 axle to disc brakes has a lot of benefits:
- Improved braking performance
- Easier brake maintenance
- Increased resistance to brake fade
- Reduced un-sprung weight on the rear axle for a better ride
- Improved brake pedal feel
Every Lugnut4x4 disc brake conversion kit includes all the parts you need to convert your drum brakes to disc. All you need are the appropriate tools, brake fluid, and a little elbow grease.
This Basic Ford Sterling kit fits all Ford Sterling 10.25 Rear Axle axles and includes:
- (2) Standard Truck Rotors
- Rotor Mounting – Slide On Rotors
- (4) Semi-Metallic Brake Pads
- (2) JB6 Brake Calipers With Steel Pistons
- (2) 3/8″ Thick Steel Caliper Mounting Brackets
- (2) Rubber Brake Hoses
- (4) Copper Washers
- (2) Banjo Bolts
- (2) Brake Anti-Rattle Clips
Need an emergency brake? Click here to upgrade for $250.00 more.
Do you want to change a few options? Click here to customize the kit to your needs.
Ford Sterling 10.25 Disc Brake Conversion Kit Installation
Anyone with a basic understanding of brake systems will find the installation simple.
We include a parts list with instructions in the kit so that you can order replacement parts locally if you want.