Budget Dana 60 Disc Brake Conversion Kit, 1994-2001 Dodge Rear Axle (Emergency Brake Calipers Incl.)
Free Priority Shipping
Whether you’re upgrading the drum brakes on your old pickup’s rear axle, or adding disc brakes to a project vehicle, we’ve got you covered. And you’ll love your Dana 60 disc brake setup when the project’s done.
Converting the drum brakes on your Dana 60 axle to disc brakes has a lot of benefits:
- Improved braking performance
- Easier brake maintenance
- Increased resistance to brake fade
- Reduced un-sprung weight on the rear axle for a better ride
- Improved brake pedal feel
Every Lugnut4x4 disc brake conversion kit includes all the parts you need to convert your drum brakes to disc. All you need are the appropriate tools, brake fluid, and a little elbow grease.
This Basic Dana 60 kit fits all 1994-2001 Dodge rear axles and includes:
- (2) Standard truck rotors
- Rotor mounting – behind hub
- (4) Semi-metallic brake pads
- (2) Emergency brake calipers
- (2) 3/8″ thick weld-on steel caliper mounting brackets
- (2) Rubber brake hoses
- (4) Copper washers
- (2) Banjo Bolts
Don’t need an emergency brake? Click here to save $250.00.
Do you want to change a few options? Click here to build your own custom kit.
Dana 60 Disc Brake Conversion Kit Installation
Anyone with a basic understanding of brake systems will find the installation simple.
Also, we include a parts list and instructions in the kit so you can order replacement parts locally if you want.