Standard 14-Bolt Disc Brake Conversion Kit, Slide-On Drums Single Rear Wheel Axle (Emergency Brake Calipers Incl.)
Free Priority Shipping
Converting the drum brakes on your 14-bolt rear axle to disc brakes has a lot of benefits:
- Improved braking performance
- Increased resistance to brake fade
- Reduced unsprung weight on the rear axle for a better ride
- More clearance for wheels
- Improved brake pedal feel
- Easier brake maintenance
Every Lugnut4x4 disc brake conversion kit includes all the parts you need to convert your drum brakes to disc. All you need are the appropriate tools, brake fluid, and a little elbow grease.
NOTE: This kit is not for dually axles. Not sure if you have a full-float or semi-float 14-bolt axle? Not sure if you have a slide-on drum or not? No problem! Check out our 14-bolt identification chart and you’ll know exactly what you need.
This standard 14-bolt kit fits all full float newer axles with slide-on brake drums. It includes:
- (2) Standard truck rotors
- Rotor mounting – slide on rotors
- (4) Ceramic brake pads
- (2) Emergency brake calipers
- (2) Stainless steel brake hoses
- (2) 3/8″ thick steel caliper mounting brackets
- (2) Bolt-on hose mounts with clamps
- (2) Inner hub/wheel seals
- (4) Copper washers
- (2) Banjo Bolts
Don’t need an emergency brake? Click here to save $250.
Do you want to change a few options? Click here to build your own custom kit with everything you want.
14-Bolt Disc Brake Conversion Kit Installation
Anyone with a basic understanding of brake systems will find the installation simple.
Also, we include an instruction sheet and a part number list in the kit. That makes ordering replacement parts locally easy.