Dual Rear Wheel Kit
Upgrade the brakes on your dually (aka dual rear wheel) 14 bolt, Dana 60, Dana 70, Dana 80 (1994-2000 Dodge only), Eaton, or Sterling 10.25″ axle with this disc brake conversion kit. Designed specifically for dual rear wheel trucks:
- Parts are OEM quality (or better)
- Kit includes everything you need to do both sides of the axle (except brake fluid)
- Every US order includes free priority shipping
NOTE: This is a weld-on kit that may require some modification during install. See important note about install below.
If you have an older dual rear wheel (aka DRW aka “dually”) truck, you can convert your drum brakes over to disc brakes with this weld-on kit. This kit is specifically designed for the following axles:
- Dana 60, Dana 70, and Dana 80 dual rear wheel axles
- GM 14 bolt dual rear wheel axles
- Sterling 10.25 dual rear wheel axles
- Eaton dual rear wheel axles
NOTE: For Dana 80 axles, we only carry kits for 1994-2000 Dodge trucks.
Converting the rear drum brakes on your DRW truck over to disc brakes has a lot of benefits:
- Improved braking performance
- Increased resistance to brake fade
- Reduced un-sprung weight on the rear axle for a better ride
- Improved brake pedal feel
- Easier brake maintenance
And just like every other Lugnut4x4 disc brake conversion kit, this dual rear wheel brake conversion kit includes all the parts you need to convert your drum brakes to disc. All you need are the appropriate tools, brake fluid, wheel spacers, and a little elbow grease. The kit includes:
- 3/8″ thick laser cut steel brackets (weld-on)
- New GM rotors
- Rebuilt GM calipers with steel pistons
- Semi-metallic brake pads
- Caliper pins
- Rubber flex brake hoses
- Banjo bolts with copper washers
- Anti-rattle clips
An Important Note About Install:
- If you run 16″ or 16.5″ or dually wheels you will need at least 1″ and no more than 1.5″ wheel spacer. This spacer is installed between the hub and the rotor on the back side of the hub. It does not space the wheel out. It spaces the rotor in closer to the leaf spring. Use the original studs to bolt the spacer to the hub. Use the studs that come with the spacer to bolt on the rotor. We do not sell wheel spacers at this time. You can get them at many online retailers. Search for 8×6.5 wheel spacers.
- Ford Sterling axles may require that a 1/4″ lip be removed from the back of the hub.
- This is a weld-on kit
Questions? Contact us here.
|Stainless Steel Hoses +$20|
Standard JB6 Calipers / Semi-Metallic Pads, Standard JB6 Calipers / Ceramic Pads (+$20), Heavy Duty JB7 Calipers / Semi-Metallic Pads (may require larger master cylinder), Heavy Duty JB7 Calipers / Ceramic Pads (may require larger master cylinder) (+$20), Emergency Brake Calipers +$200, No Calipers or Pads (-$60)