Replacement Brake Calipers
$100.00 – $200.00
Get a like-new performance and brake feel with replacement calipers from Lugnut4x4. Choose from:
- JB6 calipers with new steel pistons and a protective, corrosion resistant coating
- Coated JB6 calipers with steel pistons installed, bleed screws, and guide pin seals
- Heavy duty JB7 calipers ready for paint or a powder coat and recommended for towing loads of 15,000 lbs or more
- Coated JB7 calipers built to withstand the demands of heavy-duty workloads and towing
Each set comes with 2 calipers, and you have the option of adding on semi-metallic or ceramic brake pads. Order yours today!
Need replacement brake calipers? Order yours online today! We offer:
- OEM grade JB6 calipers with steel pistons and a corrosion protection coating
- Coated JB6 calipers will see a long life and will be resistant to rust thanks to the black corrosion-protective coating. Each caliper comes with a single steel piston installed, bleed screws, and guide pin seals.
- Heavy duty JB7 calipers with a 3 5/32″ diameter piston for extra stopping power. These calipers require more fluid than JB6 calipers and are ideal for heavy duty. The pistons are pre-installed, so your JB7 calipers are ready to mount and use out the box.
- Coated JB7 calipers that come complete with a single steel piston, seals, bleed screws, and black corrosion-resistant coating. Our JB7 calipers are rated at 8,400lbs of stopping power so you can tow and haul with confidence!
All sets include two calipers – one for the pager side, one for the driver side. You also have the option to add on semi-metallic or ceramic brake pads.
If you’re unsure which set is right for your vehicle, contact us and we’ll help you find the right parts.
|Choose Your Calipers||
Standard JB6 Calipers ($100), Coated JB6 Calipers ($150), Uncoated JB7 Calipers ($120), Coated JB7 Calipers ($170)
|Choose Your Brake Pads||
No Brake Pads, Semi Metallic Brake Pads ($20), Ceramic Brake Pads ($30)