1. What do I do about parts in the future?
We include a full parts list with every order so you can get parts locally in the future. You can also order many replacement parts on our site here.
2. Do I need to change the proportioning valve or master cylinder?
No, you do not. I realize others say that you do, but it is our experience that you do not need to change either.
3. We provide sales and tech support by phone, but warranty claims and questions about shipment tracking are handled via email.
- If you have a warranty claim, please email [email protected].
- If you are looking for tracking information, please email [email protected].
Still Need To Chat?
If you would like the personal cell phone of the owner of Lugnut4x4, please click below. All we ask is no phone calls after 8pm EST. If possible, please email him instead.